Breaking News

Finally The Journey Of Four Years That Started With A Step Has Come To An End Amb.Brains Gaude *

*Finally the journey of four years that started with a step has come to an end.*

Today, I have submitted my research project; which was my last academic obligation.

It's  a milestone in the realm of academics!

The four years journey was of mixed reactions, where foes becomes friends And friends turned to foes,  a mixed reaction where pains and joy became the order, a mixed reaction where failure and success have thin line, in that mixed reactions, I write to kick out myself from TSU platforms.

By the time you finish reading this, I am out of this online group from which you are reading it.

This online group was meant for students to share information and debate ideas, I ceased to be students in that regard. I will patiently wait for the time to be enrolled into the alumni platform, while I'm gone, I will always love and cherish the time we spent together.

I am going for good, to progress into a better reality. My hope is that in our absence, we will pray for each other and when we meet, we will smile at each other.

If you find me wanting of an offense, do your  best to forgive, because up here, I have forgiven.

I've learned not to allow ethnicity, beliefs pattern  and pride to narrow down the encyclopedia of my human relationships and I’m glad by that.

The dawn of the sun is in the morning, the glory of the sun is in the noon and the beauty of the sun is in the evening.

I will be gone for good: to step into the beautiful reality of life; I don't just hope it get better,I know it will be better.

While I'm out on the journey of life, which I call it an ambassadorial mission, I will do my best to live on the positive lessons I learned.

Do not hesitate to call on me when necessary, I'll be there to respond.

TSU was truly my school and my pride, I hope it will be yours too.

See you at the beautiful side of life.
- Amb. Brains Gaude

No comments

Drop your comments below